I just won the “Liebster Award”! Another milestone for Joie De Virve, today on this beautiful summer day this award was passed down to me by Apsara from Eating Well Daily. Apsara’s blog is a collection of healthy and refreshing recipes and I cant wait to get my hands on them and I belive we all must incorporate them in our daily meals from gluten free to eggless cookies and cakes Apsara has alot of great recipes! I was told that this award is to bring lesser-known blogs into prominence. I have to answer 10 questions about myself ( No getting away with that one now 🙂 ) and then disclose the name of the people I’ll be nominating…
1.Why did you start your blog?
I started blogging to become a better cook because if I was to cook for myself it would not be the best of my works but because I share it with soo many people it brings out the best of me!
2. Favourite cuisine?
Moroccan and Lebanese
3. Drinks or Desserts?
Desserts hands down
4. If you could only watch one tv show for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Greys Anatomy because I love the story line!!
5. What is your favorite meal to cook?
Three vegetable steak finished with a gorgeous dessert
6. What is your favorite book?
Pillars of the Earth Ken Follett
7. Have you ever been out of the country?
8. What was your first post on your blog?
Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding
9. Which of your childhood memory is the prettiest one, please brief?
Too many and too private
10. Which incident has touched you most in your life?
The birth of both my lovely daughters I couldn’t be more blessed!
The nominations for this award will be:
1.Lauren from Non-Toxic life at http:/thenontoxiclife.wordpress.com/about/
2. Linda from La Petite Paniere at http://lapetitepaniere.com
3. Gabi from Cooking without Limits at http://cookingwithoutlimits.wordpress.com
4. Allison from Spontaneous Tomato at http://spontaneoustomato.com
5. Sheryl from Mama’s got to Bake at http://mamasgottabake.wordpress.com